On December 19, Saigon Co.op launched Co.op mart Vung Tau 2 supermarket (at 207 Le Hong Phong, Vung Tau city). Mr.Ho Van Nien, Vice Provincial Chairman attended the ceremony.
Co.op mart Vung Tau 2 supermarket has investment capital of VND 80 billion, area of 6,000 square meters, sells over 30,000 items of goods. This is the third Co.op mart supermarket in the province and the 66th one in the country.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr.Ho Van Nien expressed that, he believes Co.op mart Vung Tau 2 supermarket will become a familiar reliable destination of customers in local and tourists.
On this occation, Co.op mart Vung Tau 2 supermarket presented VND 100 million to “Fund for the poors” of Vung Tau city and implement many promoted programs for customers.
- Increase amount of food and consumer staples for Tet 2014(18/12/2013)
- Eurocopter demonstrated new EC175helicopter in Vung Tau sky(16/12/2013)
- Low economic growth in 2013(12/12/2013)
- Grand – Palace Hotel received prize of leading four-star hotel in Vietnam(10/12/2013)
- 720 enterprises suspended(10/12/2013)
- Ba Ria Rubber One Member company Ltd,. develops 5,500 ha rubber in Cambodia(18/12/2013)
- 21,000 m3 of waste water per day generated from IZs(10/12/2013)
- Export turnover decreases sharply(13/12/2013)
- More than 11 projects be granted investment certificates(06/12/2013)
- Withdraw 30 projects slow projects(17/12/2013)
- Gas price hike impacts on 0.54% CPI(06/12/2013)